Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New!: Some of This Blogs BEST Articles! LOOK!

Some good follower has seen it fit to create an index of the best articles published in this blog.

Granted, it is not a complete index.

But its creator has great discernment in choosing some of the best articles ever written here as well as the technical skill to put together something quite readable and accessible.

I was wanting to do the same thing for quite some time, but, well, my skills are lacking. And when my (official) index does come out, it will probably be more complete but less beautifully put together.

For the present, though, the link to this reader-created Index of The Illuminati Conspiracy Blog...can be found here:

The Illuminati Conspiracy Blog Unofficial Index

 http://thellluminaticonspiracythepowerball.blogspot.com/


PS:
Thank you dear reader and I hope you don't mind me linking to your website

Sincerely,
 The Illuminati Conspiracy Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment